Info in English
January 9 - 10, 2013
January 16 - 17, 2013
January 23 - 24, 2013
January 30 - 31, 2013
February 6 - 7, 2013
Meet 60,000 Danish students face to face
Denmark’s largest education fair – Education Without Borders – has been taking place since 2000 and participation is mandatory for all final year high school students in the different regions.
A large percentage of these students express an interest in studying abroad making Education Without Borders your best opportunity to recruit valuable additions to your academic environment.
Why recruit in Denmark?
Danish students are popular at universities and educational institutions worldwide. Well-known for their solid academic skills and excellent English and appreciated for their mature and out-going nature, they make a welcome addition to any student body.
Danish students are also a financially solid choice. A student can receive about EUR 12,000 per year in government support.
Furthermore student can have their tuition fees covered on a number of MA degrees and on study abroad at both undergraduate and MA level.
More than 12,000 Danish students are currently studying abroad. This number looks set to rise with 38 percent of visitors to Education Without Borders 2012 expressing an interest in education abroad.
• Students at high schools and colleges
• Students, who haven't yet started further education
• Students at business colleges and technical
• Students at universities and university colleges
• Final year students at secondary school level
• Parents, teachers and counsellors
Preparation of the students
To make sure both students and exhibitors have a positive experience the students are extensively prepared for their visit. Preparations include:
• A large seminar program with more than 50 seminars each day is taking place in connection with the fair
• Each student receive an information folder prior to the fair
• Counselors visit the schools to prepare the
students for their visit to the fair and seminars
• Each student signs up for seminars at the fair’s website giving their email and phone number
• Information about the seminars and fair is sent
to each student through sms and email
• Each students receive a copy of the fair magazine
• The students are transported on buses from their school to fair
Education Without Borders runs Wedensdays and Thursdays in:
Wedensdays 08.30 – 19.00
Thursdays 08.30 – 16.00
Visitor marketing for the fairs is extensive and includes facebook campaigns, radio spots, ads in regional and national newspapers, internet banners, leads on all major search engines as well as
personal emails to earlier visitors.
Furthermore the fair produces its own newspaper. The event is also promoted at educational institutions, student counseling centers and employment offices.
Education Without Borders:
A professional partner
Educations Without Borders has been taking place for 12 years. We know the needs of international exhibitors.
All stands are furnished and include frieze name, table, chairs, a counter, spotlights and listing in the fair magazine.
Even lunch in the special exhibitors’ area is included making your participation easy and trouble free.
During the fair exhibitors receive daily bulletins delivered at the stands.
At the organiser’s office you will find free coffee, tea and water as well as cloakroom.
International exhibitors in 2012
- Adventure Heart
- AFS Interkultur
- AIU London, England
- BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- Catolica-Lisbon School of Business and Economics, Portugal
- City University of Hong Kong, China
- Dansk Studie Center
- Deakin University, Australia
- EDU Danmark
- EF Education First
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Holland
- Israel University Consortium, Israel
- IED - Fashion and Design, Italy and Spain
- Kilroy Education
- La Salle - Ranon Llull University, Spain
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- London Metropolitan University, England
- Lund University, Sweden
- Malmö University, Sweden
- Nature Tours
- Riga Stradins University, Latvia
- SEG, Swiss Hotel Management Schools, Switzerland
- St. Clare's Oxford, England
- STS Sprogrejser
- Textilhögskolan, Sweden
- University of Califonia Irvine, USA
- University of Huddersfield, England
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
Download Education Without Borders presentation material
We have gathered all information about Education Without Borders in one complete document.
You can download it here as PDF-file, with info about visitors, students, possibilities, statistics, registration form, etc.
The presentation can be downloaded here:
EWB-presentation 2013, 9 slides A4 - 6.9 MB ›› DOWNLOAD
Here you will find the REGISTRATION FORM
for Education Without Borders 2013:
Registration Form Education Without Borders 2013,
A4 - 250 KB ›› DOWNLOAD